The substation is a compact enclosure consisting of MV switchgear, a transformer and an LV switchboard located
in three separate compartments which are segregated from each other by means of partitions in order to ensure
personnel safety. Accessibility to operate or maintain the equipment is through lockable doors provided for each
compartment to maximise security. Assembly of the complete substation is factory ready to minimise site installation
time and cost. All equipment is of high quality and tested as a complete unit.
MV SWITCH GEAR
- Free standing SF6 RMU.
- Up to 12KV, 630A ring switches, 250A Tee-off CB.
- SF6 insulated ring switch with vacuum circuit breaker.
- Protection with TLF (Time Limit Fuse) or self/auxiliary powered
- Fully interlocked protection with padlocking facilities.
- Single line mimic diagram for simple and safe operation.
- Voltage presence & earth fault indicators
- Wide range of transformers up to 1000kVA.
- Highly energy efficient minimising losses.
- Dry or sealed type.
- Plug-in bushings.
- Off-load tap changer.
- Winding temperature and oil monitoring relay
- Feed using solid busbars direct from transformers.
- Circuit switching using Moulded Case Circuit Breakers protection (MCCB).
- MCCB type of incomer up to 1600A.
- MCCB type of outgoing feeders up to 400A.
- Feeder terminals suitable for both Cu/Al.
- Current transformers for power metering.
- Manufactured from 2 to 3 mm hot-dipped zinc coated mild steel.
- Finished with electrostatic Polyester powder paint.
- RAL 7032 standard paint finish.
- Compartment doors with natural ventilation.
- Double skin roof to minimise heating by solar radiation.
- Lockable compartment doors.
- Lifting by forklift or crane possible.
- IP34D for HV & LV compartment.
- IP22D for Transformer compartment.
- Suitable for outdoor installation.
The Best Switch Gears Features
Electrical Powder Leather color
Original Electricity supply
Rain water proof